Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beach Blast

Yesterday, was a beautiful day!
The sun was shining and God's creation was beaming!
I love watching my children enjoy his miraculous works!
Here's a peek of some of what we did....
Beck fished ALL day!
We went with two other families. One family has 6 kids and the other family has 4 kids. Plus my 4 kids...we had 14 kids. The boys extracted ghost shrimp with the ghost shrimp extractor. Elisabeth watched....and made sure they did not get near her with them.

Beck was still fishing. See the shadow of that sea gull? He ended up catching it on his pole. It was quite funny. It definately freaked him out!

He is quite good with casting his pole. I think it was all his practice in the back yard.


Gates rode his boogie board


Hogan built sand castles.


But....
We all enjoyed some jumping....
The whole BIG group took the plunge....


Big and small I watched them fall...


My camera will never be the same....but oh what joy.






When we got in the car to go home....
the kids begged us to come back tomorrow.



But, it didn't take long for them to look like this.....



....and this.




It was a glorious day!

6 comments:

Perks said...

Looks like a great time! Do your kids burn or tan? I can't imagine being at the beach all day with my very white children!

Jenny said...

Oh, that looks like soooo much fun!!! And, your pictures are fabulous!

da momma said...

wow i LOVE these pics! I want your camera! Your kids are beautiful!!!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

what a great day.. if I could come back as a kid I would want you to be my mom... is that ok? :-)

ntaylor said...

How fun! We can't wait for our trip to the beach in September! Maybe we can get together?

Jaime said...

It looks like a wonderful time. I wish we lived closer to the beach. We really aren't that far, but sadly my kids have never been to the beach.
:-( Maybe this summer...