Monday, December 28, 2009

Little Christmas Update

This year has been such a mess. We moved out of our house on Halloween. We were supposed to close on our new house December 10th just in time to throw everything in and celebrate Christmas. Well things didn't quite go as planned and we are still living with my parents hoping to close on our new house January 8th. Please say a prayer that things will go as planned.
I attempted to take some pictures of the kids before church one Sunday hoping to get a good picture for our Christmas card. However, getting four children to all look good is next to impossible and with all the drama with our new house I opted to not send Christmas cards for the second year in a row. YIKES!

Santa brought all four of my children four wheelers for Christmas. I'm going to have to start taking anti anxiety meds soon. The plan was to be in our new house for Christmas. Our new house sits on six acres. Lots of room to run four four wheelers. However, the plan did not work out so the kids road them up and down my parent's street.
Beck played so hard he wore himself completely out. While sittling on the desk watching my brother in law play computer games, he completely fell asleep for the night. It was only 6:00 and he did not awake until 8:00 the next day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So glad you're back! I hope you guys get moved and settled soon. The kids all look beautiful in their Sunday clothes - Merry Christmas!