Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a good girl!!!

I must have been tired last night because I fell asleep at like 9:30 watching TV with the kids. Then, this morning I slept until almost 9:00. Elisabeth came in a woke me up to tell me that she had made all their beds (even the boys), she dressed "the brothers" even changing Becks diaper, and made all the boys a bowl of cereal with milk. It was such a nice surprise. When I got up to look around I noticed she had even cleaned up the boys room. I thought "What a good girl!" Thank you God for such a wonderful little girl!

1 comment:

Audra Caldwell said...

Hey, You may or may not remeber me but we visited KCCoC for a while and now go with your sister. Anyways. I really enjoy your blog! Hope all continues to go well with you and your family. ~Audra