As the results for the election came in I could not help but feel sick. I woke up this morning feeling sick to my stomach. I knew today was going to be so important. I prayed all day for God to intervene; to pull a miracle. Of course that did not happen. I know God has a plan. His ways are better than our ways. I know God has plans not to hurt us but to prosper us. The Bible tells us all of these promises. But my faith is week. I am scared. So scared. I received an email earlier this week that was comforting and I thought I would share it here to encourage any of you who are having trouble swallowing what has just happened.
These facts are still true:
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE