Sunday, November 2, 2008

A message from Gates


I heard Gates singing this in the car Friday! I thought he was singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" so I proceded to sing along. He quickly informed me that I was not singing it right. He said his teacher taught him this song. I believe it! She is aWeSomE!! As I began to listen I realized he was singing a much better version of that song. I couldn't help but tear up. If only I did lay ALL my burdens at Jesus feet. I always think I can handle it and take care of it all. I am so wrong. Life would be so much easier if I didn't worry and just let Jesus take care of the hard stuff. I love how God's messages come in even the smallest packages. I had never heard this song before, but it touched me and I hope it touches you.





I'm a Little Christian



I'm a little Christian


saved without a doubt.


I love my Jesus


Raise up and shout!


When I lay my burdens at his feet


he picks me up and he carries me.

7 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That might be the cutest thing in the entire world... What a great teacher... oh how you guys have been blessed with a great teacher.. I can only pray for one of those for Pierce.... I will have to teach that song to Pierce for sure... thanks for taking the time to record it and share it with us.

Jaime said...

That is too precious! Thanks for sharing that song. I love his enthusiasm as he sings it. What a blessing.

ntaylor said...

That is so adorable!
I miss you guys!

Corrie said...

I agree with Camille -- that might be the cutest thing ever. What a precious song! And I'm so impressed that he'll perform for you like that. Sophie loves to sing but she doesn't take requests.

Angie Campbell said...

I love the videos of your kids! They are soo great!!! He is so cute!

kj7 said...

You have the most precious little boy...that's truly a joy to see him sing that song. We are truly blessed to have little reminders, but even better to have them help keep us on our toes.

Tomilyn said...

Can't really watch the video (we live in the country and only have dial up :( ), but I love the lyrics.