Friday, February 6, 2009

My Stress Relief

I found this rug the other day on one of my bi-weekly trips to Target. I love green and I love brown so it completely won me over. When I got home I put it on my front porch but something was missing. The next day I went out and tried to find a couple of things to tie it together with my black front door and the plant stand that was already on my porch. I already had these things.....

....so I bought these things....

(the cross hanging, the white plant stand, the bird, and a couple of plants)



....and it ended up looking like this.



I know less is more but I always forget that. So it is a little busy for my tiny little porch but it did make me feel much better. I got to cReAte and shop. Such a stress relief.




6 comments:

Lisa said...

It's beautiful! Can you make a trip here and spruce up my front porch area?

Amy said...

Love, love, love the porch! And if less is more then I am in BIG trouble! More is more, girlie!!:)

The last two funnies are hilarious!! Both of them remind me of something my boys would do!!

Corrie said...

Looks great!

Jaime said...

I love it...very cute and glad you got to release some stress too! Shopping and creating--my favorite!

Tomilyn said...

I think it looks great. I LOVE the cross.

Laura Scott said...

Oh I like it! It is so inviting...I am impressed.