Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Questions and Answers

My children are always asking me questions.
Many of the questions I do not have the answer to.
Like: "Why are trees green?" or "Why is water wet?"
When I don't quite know the answer, I tell the kids: "because God made it that way."
So today we were getting ready to head out the door to school. Gates had put his backpack on his back and says: "Why is my backpack so light?" (I really do think he meant is my lunch in there; he loves his food or did I forget something)

However, Beck quickly knows the answer. He says: "Because God made it that way, Gatesy!"

4 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Too cute! (And I admit I use that answer a lot around here too!)

Angie Campbell said...

very cute! I love hearing your stories!

Tricia said...

I love your stories too! Sweet kiddos!

Jaime said...

Sweet boys. Where have you been...you usually are blogging more. Have you had a busy week? :-) Just checkin'