Monday, March 23, 2009

Enough with the Poop Already!

Sorry for the crude topic but this curious mind wants to know....

I have a question for all you moms and doctors/nurses out there. I have noticed that at our house pooping is contageous. It seems like if one of the kiddos goes, within the hour they all end up going. Do you think it is because they are on the same eating schedule and eat virtually the same things? Or do you think that one of them pooping makes the others think about it and thus decide to poop themselves? Is there something scientific to it? Do any of you other moms have this problem?

3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

So crazy that you posted this today...I was just pondering this exact phenomenon yesterday. I have no idea of the reason why (although I'd wager that your guesses are probably pretty close), but it is definitely the same way around here. Honestly, I'm a little glad for it. I'm just starting to work with potty training Eli, so Norah's trips to the bathroom usually alert me to when to try to take Eli (with a very high success rate so far).

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I could only dream on pooping everytime Pierce and/or Blake did... wish we had this problem

Amy said...

You CRACK ME UP!! I needed a good laugh this morning! Seriously, though, it is SO TRUE!!!