Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where have I gone wrong....

This past week the following happened at the dinner table......

(Remember Beck is my three year old.)

Beck: (talking to Hogan) "I can kick your butt."

Me: (with a gasp) "Beck Garmin you don't ever say that. That is not nice. Who says that?"

all: all the kids start to laugh a little because he has said a really naughty word

Me: "That is not funny. We do not talk that way in this house. If any of you ever say the B word again you will get a big spanking and your mouth washed out with soap!"

Beck: (looking me dead in the face) "B word, B word, B word" (he said it a really chanty little toon like I'll show you I can say what I want)

It took all of me to not laugh. Looking back it really is not funny because he was being very bad.

I did take him to his room and spank him. He is getting a little too big for his britches!

6 comments:

da momma said...

oooooooooo thats a funny one!

Corrie said...

How did you not laugh? I know you shouldn't laugh when your kids are disobedient but it's SO HARD sometimes. Pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to hold back on that one!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That just scares me so... I am sure my time is coming.

Jaime said...

Oh, that is too funny. That is one of the stories that you will tell when he gets older for sure. My Beck is a smarty pants too. :-)

Angie Campbell said...

Thanks for the laugh.. I needed that tonight.

Amy said...

LOL! It is hard not to laugh at them!!:) I'll just laugh at him for you!!:)