Thursday, June 24, 2010

David's Wedding

Can you believe it?!?!?! I'm blogging! Well, this spring has been a doozie. We moved. I don't move well. My parents still live in the house they bought just before I was born. So all the times I have moved have been with Josh. This lack of experience does not make for easy moving. However, we are settling in and the house is becoming a home. We bought an old 1934 farm house. That was added onto in the 50's. It has such character. The previous owner had made done the major updates but we still had lots of panting and decorating to do. The house is on six acres and we have been having loads of fun on the land. The land has come with lots of work, though.

But enough about that, this post is about this.
The kids and Josh were asked to be in a friend of ours wedding this past weekend. The were so precious! I can't believe how extremely blessed I am. It was so fun to them all dressed up. I still can't believe just how big they have become.

This is Elisabeth Anne. She is 8. Really 8?!?! Wow, where has the time gone?
This is Hogan. He is 7.
This is Gates. He is 6.
...and last but certainly not least is Beck. He is 4.

Well I'm not sure why, but the pic of Beck is not wanting to upload. I'll try again on the next post. I might even include some picks of our new house. We'll see how busy I get.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

what a beautiful family... so cute all dressed up... and congrats to David and Sara.

Drew Watts said...

Hey! This is fantastic. I was just wondering what to buy for my kids. These suits look stunning. Thanks for sharing such an amazing idea here. Also, I have found one of the best wedding venues NYC for my sister’s wedding. I am going to dress up my kids just like this.