Thursday, June 24, 2010

Of Bunnies


We were given four baby bunnies right after we moved into our new house. They were so cute. Several have passed on and now we only have one left. Her name is dust bunny. I was totally impressed with Elisabeth's choice of names. I mean really impressed until I realized that my eight year old knows what a dust bunny is. That means this momma is not a house keeper! I know I admit it. Cleaning is for the birds (or the bunnies)!

Elisabeth loves her. She is really sweet, but I have to admit her poop and pee stink. We have relocated her to living outside.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! And you definitely need to post pictures of your house. I love old houses so I'm jealous that you have one. And acreage too! Lucky!