Thursday, May 15, 2008

Help I'm Drowning...

I have decided that our family has more laundry than any other family in the world. There can't possibly a family with more except for the Duggers (That show really fascinates me. I would really love to do that. Just keep having kids and see how many God will bless us with. Josh brings me back down to reality though). Anyway, lately I feel like all I do is laundry. Just when I get the last piles put away I go to the hampers and they are already pretty full.....
Both of these piles were coexisting in my living room this week. Josh is out of town so I get a little behind with everything when he is gone.

(Don't look at my house, I know it is a mess. OOH but you can look at my simple message on the wall in the first picture. It is my latest word that decorates my house. I have many of them around the house but none of them are like this one.)

Anyway, I thought it would be a bit therapeutic to get the laundry discussion of my chest. I feel much better, now. Have a great Friday everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I feel your pain! During tax season, I finally broke down and hired someone to help me do my laundry. I felt like such a big loser, but sometimes, you just have to swallow your pride and say, "I CANNOT DO IT ALL!" My image of supermom status went down the drain that day!! Oh,well!

Good luck with the catch up process...as if there IS such a thing.

LOVE the GRACE on the wall....SUPER CUTE!!

J Katy Garner said...

Girl, I BARELY keep up with ours and we only have four people in our family!! I like Amy's idea of hiring a laundry helper : )

elambeachbums said...

did you take a picture of my house or what. i feel it sis!!! hope you had a good weekend.

Angie Campbell said...

Yeah- me too! I truly hate doing laundry! Hope you are having a great weekend! Miss you!

Angie