Monday, April 14, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine...

This morning was a bit cool out. So....I thought I would put on yoga pants instead of shorts to take Elisabeth to school. For those of you who don't know, yoga pants are usually black and are tight kind of stretch pants that are cropped (meaning they are short). So... I have on my yoga pants and my AFCO T-shirt (love that t-shirt, it is so soft and so comfy because it like me is so old). I am in the bathroom fixing Elisabeth's hair for school and I here Hogan say "mom!!!" in a not so nice frustrated with me voice. I couldn't not figure out what I had done but in was something not good. I answer "what". And he says "Are you wearing my baseball pants to take Sissy to school?" For those of you who don't know Hogan is on the Red Raiders baseball team and he wears a red shirt and black baseball pants (which are short and kind of fitted much like my yago pants) "NO Hogan your pants would not fit me" I reply. and he says "well they look like they're my pants". and he never says another word. I am still not sure if he believed me but he obviously didn't care anymore. Needless to say I had a good laugh because I would look so rediculous in Hogan's baseball pants.

3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Oh...that's funny!

Lisa said...

That is awesome - I think you should try them on tomorrow and see what he says. :)

SheridanLeftwich said...

Oh Lisa...if only I could fit more than my big toe in them.