Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just wanted to make you laugh!

I ran across these pictures and just had to share them. When Beck was 4 1/2 months old we went to look at Christmas lights out on the island. We went in the boat up and down the canals. In the boat it is a law that kids under 14 have to wear a life jacket. So here is Beck in his life jacket. I set him in his car seat a minute to help one of the other kids. He looked like the stay puff marshmellow man. He was so fat and that life jacket was so big. These pictures are hysterical to me. Poor kid. He didn't seem to mind.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I see some Benjamin in him!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

so cute... he looks like a "fat guy in a little coat"... great memories.

Linda said...

Ok, that is *so* cute!!! Definitely made me smile today!!! :o)