Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I found this picture of Josh asleep on the couch with all the kids and it reminded of what an awesome daddy Josh is. (Sorry this picture is so small not sure what the problem is) I had been out on a girls night out and I came home to find this. Josh with two of them laying on him and the other two on the floor by him. They had been up watching movies and all fallen asleep. Josh is always so good about playing with the kids and showing them how to do things. I on the other hand just do it for them real quick because it is easier and faster. Josh is such a hard worker and provides so much for our family. He can be so patient even when there is four of them all asking for something at once. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet husband and father to my children. I am so glad that we have a special day to honor our men and thank them for all the wonderful things they do.

1 comment:

Perks said...

He is a great dad. You are blessed! :)