Sunday, June 8, 2008

Surprise!

Friday night, the "Literary Greats" played in a club in Houston. My brother, Brandon, plays lead guitar and sings in the band so I thought it would be fun to get my siblings together and go to the show. We ended up surprising him which is always fun. They did a great job and it was fun to see my brother and all his talents. Below are some pictures of our evening. If you are interested in hearing them or learning more about the "Literary Greats" you can see their website here: http://www.myspace.com/theliterarygreats. You can also read about them in the Houston Chronicle here: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/music/local/5818315.html. Above is all of us in the back room where Brandon was getting ready.
Here's Brandon on stage singing it up!

Josh and I at Freebirds before the show. Corpus Christi does not have a freebirds so it was nice to get one in.
Shannon and Holley at Freebirds.
Bruce and Holley at Freebirds.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! The pictures remind me of some I have in CS when we saw Brandon play. The good old days!

ntaylor said...

Looks like you all had fun! I have been thinking of you guys! I saw your post on my blog about the move. Let me know what happens.